Cephalobod – Treasure Filled Bath Bomb

$16.00

Draw a hot bath and drop in one of these bath bombs to add the perfect mix of Valentine Barker’s signature pink color and the scent of ocean breeze and kelp flowers. Once the fizz hits its peak, you’ll discover your very own tentacle treasure.

Each bomb features one of three randomized jewelry pieces in a water resistant inner capsule. You have a 60% chance of getting a standard Cephalobod Pin-Up Girl Pendant, a 30% chance of getting a Glitter Finish Cephalobod Pin-Up Girl Pendant, and a 10% chance of getting a Tentacle Pink Swarovski Crystal Pendant.

The Cephalobod Pin-Up Girl images are glazed behind 20mm glass and set in a silver setting.

2 in stock

Purchase this product now and earn 16 Tokens!

Description

These amazing bath bombs (and the glorious scent profile) were created for us by Dragon’s Lair Creations.

Instructions: Add to running bath. Enjoy.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN UNLESS SUPERVISED.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Epson Salt, Sea Salt, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, isopropyl alcohol, polysorbate-80, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarine Blue, Tin Oxide, fragrances

The art on the Cephalobod Pin-Up Girl Pendants are by Valentine Barker.

Treasures in Cephalobombs can not be returned or exchanged. The surprise is half the fun! (The relaxing bath is the other half)

Chain not included with pendants in bath bombs. Cords & chains are available here.

Please see our care instructions here.

All jewelry is handmade and may show quirks from the creation process.

Customers' review

5 stars 0 0 %
4 stars 0 0 %
3 stars 0 0 %
2 stars 0 0 %
1 star 0 0 %

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Cephalobod – Treasure Filled Bath Bomb”

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Product Enquiry