And we’re Live! Or Undead as the case may be.
Our new line of ZombAlert© Pendants are now available for sale. Hop on over to the ZombAlert© page to check these beauties out and order your very own.
Each ZombAlert© pendant is individually cast by hand from top quality lead free pewter. Once cast & cleaned the pendants are stamped with your choice of final wishes. We currently offer: Double Tap, Decapitate, or Attempt To Cure. After another round of cleaning we enamel each pendant with your color/finish choice. These options currently include: Weathered Silver, Red Background with Black Z, Black Background with Red Z, Solid Background: Purple, Solid Background: Red, or Solid Background: Black.
So there has apparently been a bit of buzz building about our new line of jewelry. ZombAlert© will be starting as a line of pendants and will be launching on Monday February 14th. The page might be up a few hours early so, keep your eyes peeled.
While discussing the project with some friends last night they asked how our rankings in google had been. I hadn’t checked in months, so I didn’t know. Thanks to the power of smart phones we soon knew. Our page isn’t at #1, however our product was.
The folks over at Buy Zombie found our teaser flyer and wrote up a little blurb about it. In December. Wow. I feel special, and not in the sarcastic way. Zaph & I have been working really hard on this project and it is REALLY cool when someone else likes it, and they aren’t family or friends.
Speaking of friends. There was another recent mention of Zombalert on Diaries Of A Mad Woman.
Add to that the mumblings on Facebook and Twitter and we have a nice little buzz going. I hope to amp that buzz up a bit here with the following teaser shot.
Black with Red ZombAlert
Stay tuned for the launch!
Someone must have turned up the heat last night because today is a balmy 18 degrees in Missoula. That is quite warm compared to the -10 (before wind chill) we had just a couple days ago.
But the weather is not the real reason for this update.
1. Our pewter from Reaper Miniatures came in yesterday.
83oz of pure zombie joy
2. The last of our casting supplies will be here tomorrow, which means mold making and casting starts Monday.
3. Living Art of Montana has our First Friday pieces, and they will be on display during the ‘Artist’s of the Light’ Event this Friday (February 4th from 5-8pm). These items are for sale and a portion of the sale price is donated to Living Art to help fund their great programs.
4. We’re doing a few last minute fiddling things with the jewelry and supplies we are sending to BashCon with Scott of Frank & Steele. So if you need steampunk jewelry and are in Toledo, OH the weekend of the 18th, stop by and check it out.
5. We are working on the ‘Schedule Your Own Jewelry Class’ section of the website. We now have a teaching space, so we are working on which classes are best to offer and how is best to offer them. We’ll keep you posted on that.